Terms and conditions for health & safety consultancy services
Visual-q Ltd will provide detailed quotations once the full scope of any project has been established. Individual project costs depend upon a number of factors including the amount of bespoke training material required, location and number of trainees.
Terms of Business
- Unless otherwise specified, our terms of payment are full payment in advance of the assignment. We reserve the right to charge interest on overdue invoices.
- Fees covering the preparation of training material will be paid in advance of work being carried out.
- All documentation and other items provided by Visual-q and our associates shall remain their property until payment has been received.
- Quotations only cover the work specified therein and all additions, alterations, waiting time and any additional costs due to modified instructions will be charged to the client at our standard rates.
- The responsibility for implementation of professional advice given by Visual-q and our consultants to the client shall rest solely with the client.
- Visual-q, our employees and associates accept no responsibility for loss, damage or delay arising from any cause whatsoever.
- Subject to express agreement to the contrary, all orders, written or verbal, are accepted on the understanding that the foregoing terms of business shall apply to each and every transaction and to all aspects thereof.